Get lost in your imagination with one of these small ocean waterfall scenes. The terrariums are made of crystal clear glass and filled with live moss. The waterscape scene has been handcrafted from a UV resistant epoxy that will not yellow over time.
See blog for care tips: https://www.doodlebirdterrariums.com/blog
• Choose from the small or large size jars. S: 8” x 4” L: 10” x 4”
• Easy care; comes with detailed plant care instructions
• FREE mini spray bottle
• Ships via USPS Priority Mail with tracking included
♥ SHIPPING INFORMATION ♥
Terrarium orders are processed and shipped in the order they are received. Each piece is packaged using soft material that holds everything in place so that nothing is disturbed or moved around in transit. Items are made to order and the processing time is approximately 21 days. Actual transit time (once shipped) is from 2-3 days in most cases. Please take a moment to browse my policies page for additional ordering information.
•INTERNATIONAL: Live plants cannot be shipped outside the United States due to strict customs laws. Any package is subject to inspection and illegal goods (such as live plants) are confiscated and disposed of. For that reason we are unable to ship internationally.
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/doodlebirdie
• Instagram: @DBterrariums @TerrariumGuide
● Custom Orders: All payments are due in full before items will be shipped. Deposits are non-refundable.
● Sales tax is automatically added to Minnesota addresses.
● INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND CUSTOMS FEES:
International customers are responsible for any charges that importing packages might incur. Calculate duty fees here: www.dutycalculator.com
● All terrariums are shipped using USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail unless otherwise noted. Tracking is provided on all U.S. orders. Note: USPS does not guarantee the package will arrive within 2-3 days when shipped via Priority Mail. Therefore in some rare cases it may take up to 5 days to arrive. Rest assured your plants can survive this.
● PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. Orders are almost always processed in the order they are received. Processing orders usually takes about 12-14 days followed by the actual time it takes to arrive at your home once shipped.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
● Problem with your order? On rare occasions accidents happen during shipping. Should your item arrive damaged please contact me via method below. You will be eligible for a replacement if available or refund*. The following will expedite insurance claims on damaged goods:
---HOW TO REPORT DAMAGE---
1. Take photo of damaged packaging (smashed box, dents, etc).
2. Take photo of interior damage (item still in package broken) if possible.
3. Take photo of item damage (do not unpack if glass is shattered to avoid injury, just try to get the best photo possible).
4. Send me a message with photos and description.
5. You will be contacted within 24 hours explaining the next steps of the claim process.
*Please note that refunds are made via the insurance claim and may take a few weeks to receive.
● Lost Package? On extremely rare occasions packages are shown as delivered via delivery confirmation/tracking but a customer reports it stolen or missing. In such a case start by checking with neighbors. If the package cannot be found you should contact your local police department to report it stolen. If, however, the package is not marked at delivered by tracking and has not been delivered within the amount time set forth by the carrier (usually this is several weeks), steps can then be taken to replace or refund.
● Terrariums are perishable and fragile items and for that reason CANNOT be returned or exchanged.
● CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel an order for up to 24 hours following the purchase for a full refund (unless it has shipped). After 24 hours cancellations may be honored at the discretion of the seller and will incur a fee of $40-100 depending on the total cost of the order. Custom or made to order items cannot be cancelled with the exception of extreme circumstances and will be determined by the shop owner.
Terrariums are packaged with great care keeping safety in mind. Because of that reason, gift wrapping is not an option. However, a personalized gift card is available upon request and is free of charge.
Custom orders are non-refundable and may take longer to process. If a custom order is cancelled there will be a fee to cover the cost of materials.
If your package is returned due to an incomplete or undeliverable address you will have the option of a replacement (with additional shipping fees) or a refund in full (minus the shipping fees).
I do not work on consignment or wholesale at this time. However a discount may be offered on large quantities ordered upfront. Contact me for details.
Terrariums are packaged with great care. Packing material is used both inside and outside the jar so that the contents are not jumbled around during shipping. Any terrarium containing live plants should be unpacked immediately after arrival. Plants cannot survive long periods of time inside the box or with packing material covering them. If you need to keep the terrarium in the box then place it in the refrigerator until needed. This will keep the plant fresh (simulating winter conditions) and green. Remember to remove the packing material prior to storage.