● I accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, and PayPal as forms of payment (directly through Etsy checkout)
● Custom Orders: All payments are due in full before items will be shipped. Deposits are non-refundable.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
● Problem with your order? On rare occasions accidents happen during shipping. Should your item arrive damaged please contact me via method below. You will be eligible for a replacement.
---HOW TO REPORT DAMAGE---
1. Take photo of damaged packaging (smashed box, dents, etc).
2. Take photo of interior damage (item still in package broken) if possible.
3. Take photo of item damage (do not unpack if glass is shattered to avoid injury, just try to get the best photo possible).
4. Send me a message with photos and description.
5. You will be contacted within 24 hours to arrange for replacement.
● Lost Package? On extremely rare occasions packages are shown as delivered via delivery confirmation/tracking but a customer reports it stolen or missing. In such a case start by checking with neighbors. If the package cannot be found you should contact your local police department to report it stolen. If, however, the package is not marked at delivered by tracking and has not been delivered within the amount time set forth by the carrier (usually this is several weeks), steps can then be taken to replace or refund.
● Terrariums are made to order, perishable, and fragile items and for that reason CANNOT be returned or exchanged.
● CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel an order for up to 24 hours following the purchase for a full refund (unless it has shipped). After 24 hours cancellations may be honored at the discretion of the seller and will incur a fee of 10% the purchase price. Custom or made to order items cannot be cancelled with the exception of extreme circumstances and will be determined by the shop owner.
I do not offer wholesale pricing nor work on consignment at this time.
I do not use your personal information for anything other than shipping out your order or contacting you directly regarding your order.
If you’d like to sign up for my newsletter please do so here: https://linktr.ee/DOODLEBIRDTERRARIUMS
Terrariums are packaged with great care keeping safety in mind. Because of that reason, gift wrapping is not an option. However, a personalized gift card is available upon request and is free of charge.
Custom orders are non-refundable and may take longer to process. Cancellations not accepted on custom work.
If your package is returned due to an incomplete or undeliverable address you will have the option of a replacement (with additional shipping fees) or a refund in full (minus the shipping fees).
I do not work on consignment or wholesale at this time. However there may be up to a 25% discount available on large quantities ordered upfront. Contact me for details.
Terrariums are packaged with great care. Packing material is used both inside and outside the jar so that the contents are not jumbled around during shipping. Any terrarium containing live plants should be unpacked immediately after arrival. Plants cannot survive long periods of time inside the box or with packing material covering them. If you need to keep the terrarium in the box then place it in the refrigerator until needed. This will keep the plant fresh (simulating winter conditions) and green. Remember to remove the packing material prior to storage.