Doodle Bird Terrariums exclusive moss food formula will help give your moss a more vibrant color and thrive within it's mini environment. This “fertilizer” contains micronutrients moss would normally absorb in nature from its environment. Can also be used on Jewel Orchids, ferns, and epiphytes. Use in addition to a regular watering schedule. Two sizes available: 2 oz and 4 oz
Please note: Moss that has already turned brown is dead and cannot be revived even with the application of fertilizer. Brown moss will need to be removed and replaced with a fresh batch. All moss terrariums should be kept in a cool, brightly lit location (out of direct sunlight) for best growth and color. More care tips: www.doodlebirdterrariums.com/blog
• Glass spray bottle filled with specifically formulated liquid fertilizer
• Ships via USPS First Class or Priority Mail with tracking included
♥ SHIPPING INFORMATION ♥
All items are handmade and packaged by me and orders are generally processed and shipped in the order they are received. Turn around time is from 7-14 days. Please take a moment to browse my policies page for additional ordering information.
• Website: http://www.DoodleBirdTerrariums.com
• Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/doodlebirdie
• Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/dbterrariums
● Custom Orders: All payments are due in full before items will be shipped. Deposits are non-refundable.
● Sales tax is automatically added to Minnesota addresses.
● INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND CUSTOMS FEES:
International customers are responsible for any charges that importing packages might incur. Calculate duty fees here: www.dutycalculator.com
● All terrariums are shipped using USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail unless otherwise noted. Tracking is provided on all U.S. orders. Note: USPS does not guarantee the package will arrive within 2-3 days when shipped via Priority Mail. Therefore in some rare cases it may take up to 5 days to arrive. Rest assured your plants can survive this.
● PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. Orders are almost always processed in the order they are received. Processing orders usually takes about 12-14 days followed by the actual time it takes to arrive at your home once shipped.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
● Problem with your order? On rare occasions accidents happen during shipping. Should your item arrive damaged please contact me via method below. You will be eligible for a replacement if available or refund*. The following will expedite insurance claims on damaged goods:
---HOW TO REPORT DAMAGE---
1. Take photo of damaged packaging (smashed box, dents, etc).
2. Take photo of interior damage (item still in package broken) if possible.
3. Take photo of item damage (do not unpack if glass is shattered to avoid injury, just try to get the best photo possible).
4. Send me a message with photos and description.
5. You will be contacted within 24 hours explaining the next steps of the claim process.
*Please note that refunds are made via the insurance claim and may take a few weeks to receive.
● Lost Package? On extremely rare occasions packages are shown as delivered via delivery confirmation/tracking but a customer reports it stolen or missing. In such a case please contact me as soon as possible to start the insurance claim process through USPS.
● Terrariums are perishable and fragile items and for that reason CANNOT be returned or exchanged.
● CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel an order for up to 24 hours following the purchase for a full refund (unless it has shipped). Custom orders cannot be cancelled with the exception of extreme circumstances and will be determined by the shop owner.
Terrariums are packaged with great care keeping safety in mind. Because of that reason, gift wrapping is not an option. However, a personalized gift card is available upon request and is free of charge.
Custom orders are non-refundable and may take longer to process. If a custom order is cancelled there will be a fee to cover the cost of materials.
If your package is returned due to an incomplete or undeliverable address you will have the option of a replacement (with additional shipping fees) or a refund in full (minus the shipping fees).
I do not work on consignment or wholesale at this time. However a discount may be offered on large quantities ordered upfront. Contact me for details.
Terrariums are packaged with great care. Packing material is used both inside and outside the jar so that the contents are not jumbled around during shipping. Any terrarium containing live plants should be unpacked immediately after arrival. Plants cannot survive long periods of time inside the box or with packing material covering them. If you need to keep the terrarium in the box then place it in the refrigerator until needed. This will keep the plant fresh (simulating winter conditions) and green. Remember to remove the packing material prior to storage.